London 1904

Saturday 26 May 2007

1. My Guardian Angel

F.A.I. was truely 'one of us'

I have never thought of him as anything else but my Guardian Angel from being a very small child, as someone who watches over me (a claivoyant also told me I had a Guardian Angel once and she told me his name & yes it was my grandfathers name. Believe it or believe it not!)

I was due into this world on his 78th Birthday but he died 3 months before I arrived.
His wife, my dear Granny, lived many a year after he died and (god bless her) she kept a wealth of memories about him.

In this blog I do hope I will be able to accurately capture his spirit, his passion and his love of life through his writing, my research and some family tales of him

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am trying to contact LT or CAL241 re menu for Gertude Servian's wedding as per blog posted on 25th May 2007. She was my Aunt and I know her two daughters would like to have the menu as a momento. Please contact me on jill.whitehead@blueyonder.co.uk

Thanks
Jill Whitehead (nee Servian)

LT said...

Hi Jill
I have not published your message as I don't want you getting loads of spam mail... but I have e mailed you and it is great news .... my granddad would be thrilled (Iam working on my lap top and I just can't get rootschat to work... I will try my old slow PC tomorrow) :-)